Thursday, July 16, 2009

The other break

Well my broken right hand, hmmm I cannot tell if crps has set in or if it just hurts. I don't know what to think. We didn't reset it because we did not want to cause the crps to spread. So now it's been three weeks, the partial cast is off and they taped my ring finger to my pinky. No exray just a see you in two weeks Omgosh I dont know what to think.

I am going crazy not working. I cannot go back to construction :( and I loved it so much. I just want to work why is that a hard thing to find help with??? I have a few calls to make a few more people to talk to and we shall see.


Anyway. Off to bed, Ill update tomorrow...........oh but ending this on a good note, my beautiful six year old daughter just lost her very first tooth today!! She exitedly awaits the tooth fairy to visit. :)

Off to be a fantasy character I am........ with great pleasure and love. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template