Monday, May 4, 2009

A new career perhaps?

Well it's been a rough week so far, change of meds is taking it's toll and not working so great either.

But on a personal not things could not be better. I have been seeing my beau from before and things are fantastic. We took the kids to a picnic in the park, then the next day to the zoo. It's wonderful to have an understanding man around. Believe me he is great. I mean how many men do you know would look up crps the minute they heard you had it just so they could understand. He has read just as much as me I'm sure. Not only does he support me, but he is wonderful with the kids too.

My 5 year old had her first dentist appointment today that was unadventurous lol. She actually was not worried in the least and enjoyed it too roflmao. I backed into a truck in the parking lot though so that sucked but the truck was fine, my car not so much but it could have been worse so I count my lucky stars there.

I have been trying to keep a positive outlook on the future wich is very hard. I have been in alot of pain lately but hanging in there. One thing I have thought of is in the career field. I know I cannot continue down my path in the field of construction or welding....so I have been wondering what I can do that I would enjoy and that holds potential for the future. Well years ago I had wanted to investigate the real estate agent field. No liscence no car kept me from that, well now I drive and I have a car. This is something I could do with one hand and I can make my own time so going to my many appts would not be such a big deal. I have drive and love people so maybe just maybe there is a future for us yet. I'm going to follow it and see where it leads me. However being on workers comp, and I think they may retrain me, perhaps they will help me follow this path? We shall see.

At any rate life is good even through the pain sometimes; Hard to believe... I know there will be down days still where I don't think I can make it, but I will, I always do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita,
    Thanks for the shot of positivity! I needed that today, it's always hard to keep adjusting and keep finding things to keep us interested and evolving.
    -Caf :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template