Friday, February 13, 2009

Now what?

It has been an eventful few days. A friend of mine had some major personal trouble so I did what I could to be there for her. I will not go into it, but my heart is with her and her children....

On a good note some old friends from my days of living in Thompson were in the city. They came by for a visit yesterday and I was sooo exited to see them again. It was a quick visit, mind you no matter how long, I think it would have been too quick lol. I ended up feeling a little home sick actually! I miss my old friends, made some great new ones, but home is home.

On a medical note I don't even want to get into the doctors visit I had today. Lets just say she must have been having a bad one!! Smokes it was crazy the comments that were made!!! I won't put them here because they were not nice to me, nor nice for her but a bad moment in time does not need to be the deciding factor of things....right?? I don't know lol

I am left wondering, will my hand ever work again? No one says, or maybe no one can say. How long does it take to figure that out anyway? How about my crps? Do I really have it? Of course I do but it's hard to accept that. Plus......Are we sure there is nothing more I can do? I am taking my meds, doing my physio when it's available. wcb okayed it finally, another 12 treatments anyway not sure what miracles they expect in that time but....Also I think they finally straightened out my income. I sure wish I knew if I would be affected by this stupid crps forever or not. I would love to move forward with life, find work I can do....Is there any work that crps can handle? I don't know if everything would aggravate it after a long enough period or not.

Anyway tonight my prayers are with my far away friends on their trip home and health to them. I also am sending prayers to my close friend here who is going through such a hard time. I hope if you have found your way to my site that you are in good health and little as possible pain.

Hugs n smiles always....Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template