Thursday, February 5, 2009

Long days

Long days is the short version of today. I am soooo down it's unbelievable and I do not like feeling sorry for myself lol. My arm hurts so bad today and I feel exhausted and beat....sometimes that happens.....I got my check from wcb what a joke. I do not yet know how I am going to make it through this month let alone the next however many it takes to recover. Then I think what if I don't recover? Will we be in poverty forever? I think of how hard I worked to take my kids and I out of low income. We were doing okay. Today I came to the realization that I can no longer afford to take my kids anywhere.....literally. Life sucks.....

Publishing this today, I was to frustrated to even be able to finish this one.....Written a few days ago, it's now Feb 9th 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template