Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What does the future hold?

I think that's a question every one of us who suffers rsd/crps ends up asking. Just what does the future hold?

My appt today went okay. I mean at least he knew and recognized this. However I was told in six months or so I should recover. Well that sucks. I can't wait on that, especially when it's maybe, should, could all the time. I am being told that my income may go down significantly on wcb and I cannot afford to live if it does. Certainly not in this home with these bills.... I know I know worry about the now and getting better. But how?

I just want my old life back. I want to work, I want to go taboganning with my kids, I want to be normal!! How on earth does one adjust to life this way. I don't have a partner to turn to or rely on, it's just me..... I try to be normal but it just isn't that way. I am sitting here in tears as I try to understand what the future holds for me as a construction worker on long term compensation and I just cant. The weight of my world is on my shoulders alone and I'm not sure how much more I am expected to handle before I reach the breaking point.

I hate this I hate it I hate it..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template