Friday, November 14, 2008

Well

My day started off not so bad. Managed to get my two littlest ones, my daughter 5, and my son 4 ready and off to school. Took some meds and headed out for a nice day with my mom. Only had a small emotional upset as I tried to put on and do up my jeans with one hand. I did buy some nice fitting tracks so I don't stay home because the struggle to get dressed being to much. But honestly that is not me and I do not feel myself. I do not feel pretty or stylish but grubby in tracks. So occasionally I will fight with my jeans.

Anyway, while out I called my doctors office about the adverse effects to my meds (severe chest pain) and to set up an appt. Turns out they had a cancellation, which was good but so much for a nice break shopping with mom. :( Off to the office we go. My doctor is good, she was fairly knowledgeable about treatment options ext but did say it was not a major condition and I would recover in a year! From a pinched nerve?? Not quite but she and I knew what she meant... However she did prescribe me two new medications. I will talk to the pharmacist tomorrow as I am a bit unclear. I believe the one is for sleep and depression. The other is some sort of nerve pain treatment similar to anti seizure medication. Again this is my understanding at this point I could be wrong... Also I am being referred to a neurologist.

Tonight is a bad one, my hand is prickling and pain is stabbing me. I want to curl up and cry. More than anything I could have used an ear and a hug tonight. Yet it is Friday so here I sit. No worries I have a dog ;) lol Sometimes you just have to smile just to spite it, or else a person could go insane I think. My forearm aches as well I hope it is just tired and nothing more.

I don't know what information to go with. I have half info everywhere I feel. All I know for sure is that, for now I cannot work, for now my life is altered, and for now there is pain. Perhaps the future will be brighter....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template